We welcome you to our new online auction process! We want to walk you through the online auction process from start to finish! Follow these steps and you will be registered for the correct auction and ready to begin bidding:
- Click the following bold link to visit our: Builders Auction Company HiBid Page. You will return to this link (where you registered) for live bidding beginning at 5 PM on Thursday and closing at 10 AM on Saturday.
- Choose your correct, local auction. We do NOT OFFER SHIPPING! You must be able to pick up your items on the designated item pick up day or receive a local contracted delivery. See below for an example of how you can identify the location of your local auction on HiBid.
- Once you have identified your local auction, please read through ALL auction details. This will provide you information such as terms and conditions, pickup details, and more!
- Once you have identified your local auction and thoroughly reviewed all auction details, then you will proceed to register for the auction. You will need a credit or debit card to register. The card you choose to register with will be automatically charged with any and all winning bids at the close of the auction. See below for the registration process through a series of screenshots.
Step 1: Enter a valid email address that you check often. This is where all bid and invoice information will be sent.
Step 2: Enter valid and current account information.
Step 3: Enter a valid credit card that will be charged for any winning bids.
- Once you have successfully registered, you should receive an email. Once bidding opens you will be able to place bid on all items for your local online auction! You will do so by clicking on bid under any desired items in the catalog and deciding your price.
- After the close of the auction, which takes place on Saturdays at 10:00 A.M., if you are the winning bidder for any items you will receive an invoice with pickup and delivery options to the email you registered with! Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder if this email does not arrive in your inbox. Sign up and prepare for your curbside item pickup! **Unless you’ve contracted a delivery, you MUST pick up your item on the designated pick up day with your chosen time slot. ** See below for an example of an invoice email.
Thanks for bidding! Please see the attached PDF for your purchase invoice.
To pick up your items:
- Sign up for a pickup slot between 1-6 P.M. on _______ : (the link provided will lead you to a signup sheet).
- Arrive at the model during your scheduled pickup time and remain in your vehicle until you are approached by a staff member.
- You will give the staff member your invoice number and show your ID then your purchased items will be brought to your vehicle. **To limit contact, please open the trunk or door of your car so staff members can easily place items in your vehicle.**
To contract a local delivery:
- If you would like to arrange for movers to deliver your purchases, contracted delivery information will be provided here. No shipping options available.
Model Address: 1234 Example Lane, Houston, Texas 12345 in the Builders Auction Community
For more information, please visit bacauctions.com. Contact [email protected] with any questions or issues.
Visit our FAQ page for any more questions and happy bidding!