Dear Valued BAC Customer,
BAC values the health and safety of our employees, clients, and customers above all. We believe it pertinent to acknowledge the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and update you on how Builders Auction Company is taking necessary precautions.
We are continuously monitoring the news regarding COVID-19 released by organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As a result, we will be adjusting our auction procedures according to the current guidelines surrounding the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. At certain auctions, if crowding is apparent, we will limit the number of attendees at our auctions. Where possible, auctions will be held outside. To keep yourself, our staff members and your communities safe, please follow these guidelines:
● Stay home if you are feeling sick. The CDC offers guidance for those feeling sick.
● To reduce crowding, we will ask any non-registered bidders to leave prior to the auction. If you are in a group, please choose one bidding representative to stay for the auction.
● Refrain from bringing children to upcoming auctions.
● Where possible, auctions will be held outside. Please plan accordingly.
● Stay home if you think you may have come into contact with COVID-19.
● Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for over 20 seconds.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
● Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then discard the tissue. If a tissue is unavailable, use the inside of your elbow.
We plan to continue to review and expand these measures as we learn more from the WHO, CDC, and local health officials. BAC is committed to keeping our employees, clients, and customers safe and healthy. For further information on COVID-19, please visit the official CDC website.
Thank you for your business and understanding.
Builders Auction Company